How To Play
Latino Card Revoked requires a minimum of three people to play and a maximum of six. For larger groups, select teams and give a set of multiple choice cards to each.
Watch this video on Facebook.
How To Play
- Distribute the response cards to all players. Everyone should have four answer cards marked A,B,C,D in their hand.
- Each participant should take a turn hosting and reading the question game cards (Majority Rules & Correct Answer).
- The game host should read the cards out loud, first announcing if the card is correct answer or majority wins.
- After reading the question, participants have 6-10 seconds to answer.
- After 6-10 seconds, the game host will give directions to flip their cards revealing their answer choices.
- 'Correct Answer' cards
- Have a checkbox
- The correct answer is highlighted in black
- 'Majority Wins' cards are determined by:
- Have a lightning bolt
- The answer is selected by the majority of players. If four players are playing, and three put down the 'A' card then 'A' wins)
- If there is a tie, the person reading the question makes the call on which answer wins.